Christian Educators Association Convention: Oct. 24-25, 2013
Century Center, South Bend, IN
- $250.00 for one 10' x 10' booth. Each booth comes with an 8’ skirted table, 2 chairs, and a company name sign.
- Additional booths are $200.
- See floor plan for layout.
- Wednesday, October 23, 2:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. is available for setup.
- The Century Center allows you to transport and set up your exhibit materials from vehicle to exhibit area without charge.
- Thursday, October 24 (8:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.)
- Friday, October 25 (8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
- Approximately 1400 people.
- The Christian Educators Association, CEA, consists of educators and administrators, grades pre-K – 12.
- From over 140 Christian Schools in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin.
- Except for an emergency, all of these members are in attendance at the Convention.
SALE OF MATERIALS:
- Books and other materials may be sold providing they are in harmony with the principles and objectives of the Christian Educators Association.
- Complete the CEA Exhibitor Contract 2013 and send it and a check, made out to CEA, to:
1713 Paddington Road
Kalamazoo, MI 49001
FOR EXTRA FUNITURE:
- Complete the AAY'S EXTRA FURNITURE ORDER FORM and send it (and payment for it) to them directly.
FOR ELECTRIC and OTHER SERVICES:
- visit the Century Center website.
- If you would like any other information concerning an exhibit, please contact:
Phone Work: (269) 492-8339
|CEA Exhibitor Contract 2013.doc||27.5 KB|
|AAYS Order Form.pdf||242.01 KB|